[gview file="http://www.innovationfocus.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/6B_NameGenerationExercises.docx.pdf"]...Read more
Imagine that you had free access to a survey of over 28,000 young people from 419 communities around the world.Read more
- What do they care about?
- Why do they care about these things?
- Perhaps most importantly: What do they plan to do about it?
Let's go invent names! The following might help:Read more
- Aggressively manage the session–use a note pad.
- Keep a thesaurus and dictionary close at hand.
- Write just the name–keep a thesaurus and dictionary handy.
- Review for ideas, improvements, connections, use a thesaurus and dictionary.
- Suspend judgment. Keep an open mind.
- Use imagery...